Friday, March 2, 2012

Fridays Photography Post 7

With all the talk of Autumn and seasons changing I thought I would share few of my favourite nature pictures. Some are from my own garden and some are from just being out and about. Enjoy.

Bird of Paradise in my garden. I actually never really liked
these before but after having them for a couple of years
now the have definitely grown on me. They're fascinating
to watch flower.



A small bunch of Grapes growing on my vine. Lets just hope the birds
don't go stealing them all. I'm enjoying watching the grapes getting bigger.


Another bunch of grapes getting bigger. They sure are tricky to find on
the vine as they blend in with the leaves.



My Grapevine growing wild and free. Some of the vines have started
winding themselves around the top of the bench seat. I love sitting there
in the after noon, it's nice and relaxing.


















Lauren actually took this picture while we were shopping at Bunnings.
She knows roses are my favourite flower.


Lauren's favourite flower, Daisies.
















Pelicans sitting on the rocks in the Blackwood River in Augusta. For those
of you who remember my first Fridays Photography Post when I told you
about visiting Augusta and tripping on the jetty and capturing my Shadow
Pic, these are the Pelicans I was trying to get a picture of.

2 comments:

  1. Hi Michelle,

    So glad you stopped by my little corner of the blog world today! These pics are awesome! The Bird of Paradise is so interesting. I don't believe we have those here.

    To answer your question about the background sounds on my blog, just go to mixpod and you can download music, nature sounds, anything you like for free! Mixpod will "send it" to your blog. It walks you through the whole process.

    Speaking of weather...here in the Southeast of the US, we've been having spring all winter long. Tomorrow storms move in AGAIN. It's been a very strange year for weather here. I've missed cold weather coming this year.

    Have a super Friday:)

    Marilyn

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Marilyn

      I always love dropping by my Bogging friends sites and seeing what everyone has been up to so you're welcome.

      I will check out mixpod as soon as I have a spare minute as the sounds on your blog are very relaxing and make your blog even more enjoyable to be on.

      I'm sorry to hear you haven't had a proper winter and that you've got more storms coming, I hope all is well once they pass. We haven't had a real winter here for quite some years either now, it just goes to show the planet is changing.

      Yes the birds of paradise are interesting and while in the winter months they really don't look like much they make up for it in summer with those beautiful flowers.

      Well I hope you have a wonderful weekend and the storms aren't too severe, we are off to my favourite beach today, Meelup, it's beautiful and pristine and as clear as glass on a good day which is what we have today. I'll be sure to put some pictures up tonight.

      Take care Marilyn

      Michelle

      Delete