Tuesday, March 27, 2012

Not This Time Round.....


Well I figure it's about time I let you all know how our house hunt is going. Well it hasn't gone as we hoped it would, we didn't get the loan for the house we were after so it's back to the drawing board. Which basically means we now have to find a reasonable rental and an affordable one, boy there are some shockers out there. This is the house we were hoping to be ours.

http://www.realestate.com.au/property-house-wa-west+busselton-109433541

I really wish this was a rental because I'd be happy to rent it, it's a great house. However it obviously just was not meant to be this time around.


Still home for up to five more months.

So my lovely home here in Busselton is still home for a while longer yet. We have five more months up our sleeves before we have to move but I am viewing a property tomorrow and will let you all know how that goes. We're not rushing but I really don't want to be moving in the middle of winter here in the south west....noooo...not such a good idea, wind, rain, hail, more wind and more rain.....no I think we'll move now while the weather is still reasonably good. But I have to say that in the space of two weeks it has gone from being light at 5:30am when Chris leaves for work to dark when he leaves for work and I can't get over how fast the chilly mornings have kicked in either. I think we may even get an early winter here this year.

Well it's so long for now as there's so much still to do but I will be back a little later hopefully with some Home shots (more decorative than the house itself) for you. Take care.

8 comments:

  1. Hiya Michelle. I'm so sorry to hear that...trust me I know how disappointing it can be. Hang in there and I'm sure you'll find somewhere comfortable to rent until you're ready to try again. Take care of yourself :)
    Cas x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Cas I appreciate that as it really was disappointing as I just fell in love with this house so much. Thankfully we've found a couple of lovely houses for rent to look at and I'm considering one of them tomorrow. I'm just hoping this whole process doesn't take too long as I hate living in limbo.

      Hope you are having a good week so far :)

      Delete
  2. well your post about what you have learnt today - patience - is really testing you this year.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. it sure is....I hate this limbo business....if I had my way I'd travel from place to place every couple of years in an RV and never really put roots down anywhere, must be the red indian blood in me :)

      Delete
  3. HI Michelle, thanks for visiting. Good luck with the house hunting, sounds like it has been pretty gruelling! Deb

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Deb, yes it is grueling and not what I like doing at all but it needs to be done. thanks for visiting my blog I hope you enjoyed your time here. :)

      Delete
  4. I know what it's like.
    Funny though, you may look back later and realise that things happen for a reason...
    it sure doesn't feel like that at the time though...
    Somehow, you will end up where you are meant to be...
    Tania Maree xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Tania, yes I was very disappointed at the time but like you say things happen for a reason and yes it doesn't feel like that at the time but we're ok with it now. Now we just move on to the next step and keep getting on with life.

      Thanks for visiting, I hope you enjoyed reading my blog :)

      Delete