Friday, May 4, 2012

Liebster Blog Award...

A little while ago my wonderful friend Nellie awarded me the Liebster Award. I remember I was completely surprised as I didn't even know such an award existed here in blogland. I have been wanting to pass the award on to other lovely bloggers I have come to know however at the time Nellie gave me the award I was still getting to know bloggers and wasn't sure who to pass it on to. Now that some time has gone by and I've gotten to know you all so much better I feel I can pass the award on.

In German liebster means darling, beloved, boyfriend, sweetheart...I think we'll stick with Beloved :)

First of all I must thank Nellie from McCarthy Designs for the award because not only did it surprise me it made my day when she awarded it to me. If you don't know Nellie you simply must visit her Blog where she shares lovely pictures of her home, scone recipes and wonderful gift pack ideas for her online store which is full of goodies.

Nellie's corner she made over and she refurbished the mirror herself..

The rules for the Liebster Award are:

1. Choose 5 up and coming blogs to pass the award on to. They must have less than 200 followers.

2. Give lots of thanks to the blogger who gave you the award by linking back to their sites.

3. Post the award on your blog. List the bloggers you are giving the award to with links to their sites.

My fellow bloggers and friends who I would love to pass the award on to are:

Caz From Gorgie Girl

One of Cazs' many market finds...she always finds a bargain..

Cas From Peaches and Maple

Cas loves her Country/Coastal scheme and is always coming up with new ideas like this one

S....From Jacana

You'll find a wide variety of topics over at Jacana...

Kris From The Bouse Life

Kris loves her shabby little cottage at Avondale and I'm sure you will too


Last but not least I would love to pass the award back to the lovely lady who awarded it to me in the first place. Nellie always has a kind word to say and her blog is full of wonderful ideas.

Nellie From McCarthy Designs

Some of Nellie's lovely bath products...

So there we have it Home, Love And Life friends....if you want to pass on the award and make someones day feel free but don't feel you have to. I really wanted to pass on this award as I think it's a lovely way of letting fellow bloggers know we appreciate the time and effort they put into their blogs so we have something enjoyable to read. I also wanted to pass this on before we move house (which starts tonight) as it has been a while since Nellie awarded it to me and I thought now is the perfect time to pass on a bit of something fun to brighten everyone's day.

Well now I'm off to do the last mad rush of packing so have a great day and take care....I'll check back in later today....xo

8 comments:

  1. Thanks Michelle! I appreciate it :))
    Cas x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You're welcome Cas...I hope your doilies are still hanging around :)

      Delete
  2. Thanks so much Michelle , much love xxx hope your move is smooth, take time to breath and don't forget the roses xx :-)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You're welcome Kris, have loved getting a look at Avondale it's just gorgeous....I will definitely be stopping and smelling the roses this weekend before I dig them up and take them with me...lol....xo

      Delete
  3. Thanks Michelle - never knew such an award existed.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You're welcome....I didn't know either until Nellie passed it on to me :)

      Delete
  4. Thank you my sweet friend. How slack am I that I only just visited. I somehow missed this last post, oh well better late than never. xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. You're very welcome Nellie....yes later is always better than never xo

    ReplyDelete