Thursday, May 3, 2012

Home, Love & Life As I Live It Revamped.....

Well how are we all today Home, Love and Life friends?? I am well though down with somewhat of a thumping headache. As you can see my blog has been revamped...yey...I finally figured out how to do it but had some help from the lovely Elisa at her blog....Elisa has put up a tutorial on how to make a photo collage banner for your blog, so if you're like me and still figuring things out head over to Elisa's blog and check it out, you'll be surprised how easy it is, I know I was.

I'm not sure if I'm completely happy with the pics yet, there could be a few changes as I'm not too fond of the blog title being across my head....hehe. But I am happy that I have learnt yet another computer/photography/blogging skill to keep things fresh. I love blogger but the templates just didn't provide what I was looking for so I really wanted to design my own look and now I have :-) Don't you love it when you learn how to do something new?? I know I do and I also like to share what I have learnt, so if there's any new bloggers like me lurking around and wanting to know how to make your blog to your liking then I hope the tutorial helps you.

So what do you all think about the new look?? Are the pics ok? I could change them yet....any ideas on how to move the title?? Still trying to figure that one out.....(nope don't worry I have figured it out hehe) Well I'm outta here as I'm going to attempt to lay down for a little while and see if this headache goes away....and I hope you all like the new look of the blog....take care xo

Don't forget to stop and smell the roses will you....xo


6 comments:

  1. Great job! Your blog header looks great. Now that you know how to do it, you can keep changing it, like I do. =)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks to your tutorial it looks great. I'm sure I will mess around with it lots until it's just right...thanks for all your help :-)

      Delete
  2. Looks great Michelle , I am sure with your new home and all your new decorating and furniture revamping your blog header will change with your changes :) hope your head ache is gone x rest up you have a big weekend in front of you xxx Kris

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Kris :) headache is finally gone thank goodness but I'm expecting another one to crop up over the next few days with all we have to do...lol...xo

      Delete
  3. Look at you go! I am so impressed. I have been blogging for ages but have no clue! I'll know where to come for help. xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks sweety, I'm happy with it and I'm liking the pics more the longer they stay,I think they reflect my personality and style. Don't much help I'll be but I'm here if you need me :) xo

      Delete