Thursday, December 6, 2012

My Memories Suite Scrapbooking....

Bonjour mon amis and how are we all on this lovely day??
 
Today I have been playing with an amazing digital scrapbooking program, My Memories Suite. Now if you're like me and don't like scrapbooking the traditional way with bits of fiddly paper and glue and the constant mess then this program is right up your alley. My Memories Suite is easy to use and has so many features that you can whip up lovely and artistic projects in just minutes. Now I know you might be sick of me constantly showing wedding pictures but as I haven't printed any off as yet I thought I'd show you just what you can do. Now mine are very basic as I'm still getting used to the prgram but you can be as flamboyant as you like.
 
 
 





 
 


The Following is taken from My Memories Suite.

MyMemories Suite v3 software is a complete digital scrapbooking solution that provides a comprehensive powerful set of creative tools no other scrapbook software can offer. With its intuitive workspace and enhanced time-saving features, this application is perfect for a beginner to create a complete album in minutes, or to empower the design pro to build a scrapbook album masterpiece.

Making a Scrapbook


MyMemories Suite will help you create your beautiful pages from scratch or build an entire album using one of the many professionally-designed scrapbook templates provided within the scrapbook software. A large collection of papers and embellishments are also included and available at your fingertips to help you make each page uniquely your own.
If this were any other scrapbooking software, you might be finished. But with My Memories Suite, the real power-and fun-of this software is just beginning. There are so many ways to save and share your memories, you will wonder how you ever got along without it.


I'm loving the black and white photos against the red backdrop and these will be getting printed off asap. When Liz from My Memories Suite contacted me and asked if I'd like to try out the sotware and share it with my fellow bloggers and readers I was more than happy to as this is my idea of craft. As a bonus My Memories Suite is offering a $10 discount to all who would love to purchase the program. All you have to do is got to the My Memories Suite site and enter the code: STMMMS67284.

You can even follow My Memories Suite a few ways, either on their blog at http://blog.mymemories.com/
or Facebook- http://www.facebook.com/pages/MyMemories/140359372717593
or Twitter- http://twitter.com/#!/mymemoriessuite

Well here's to happy digital scrapbooking and making many amazing pictures gorgeous, I hope you all haveas much fun as I have....take care for now and I'll be back soon...Au revoir...xo

Michelle


No comments:

Post a Comment