Wednesday, November 14, 2012

Our Weekend And Some Good Finds...

Bonjour mon ami's, well we're half way through another week already and it's starting to warm up outside down here in little old Busselton....I'm actually starting to dread the heat while being pregnant...I'm thinking lots of swimming is going to be had or I'm going to be unbearable to live with....oh well you get that.
 
As most of you know we went to Perth this weekend so Luke could attend his Dad's wedding and over all the weekend went pretty well....the weather was good, the drive up was smooth, Chris and I actually got a few hours to ourselves on Saturday as his mum had the girls, so we took a trip to Carousel Shopping Centre and got some bargains and we got home reasonably early in the day on Sunday. However this is definitely our last trip to Perth until well after Bub is born.
 
The clouds on the way to Perth looked as if someone had been painting in the sky...
 
The kids on the back seat on the way up and Miss Eva being a total Diva as usual...
 
My boy Luke all scrubbed up for his Dad's wedding....cleans up good if I do say so myself...
 
I found these cute birds and they are hanging in the perfect place now...
 
I was no sooner home Sunday and I was zhooshing the house with the birds and my desk with the two new love heart tins....one for pencils and one for cards...apparently these are tealight candle holders but I thought I'd improvise....
 
I couldn't go past getting this little cushion for bub...
 
Monday I made a trip to Bunbury to get some more fabric and because I had a few errands to run up there and while doing my errands I just happened to come across these goodies....
 
I saw these cute as flannels for $3 a pack in Kmart and thought 'yep I'll grab these they're cute and I love them,' then when I went through the check out they came up at $0.05c..!! Can you believe it...5 cents for the pack....if it wasn't so crowded I would have run back and got some more...
 
I've been looking for an album to start for bub and I came across this one in Target and loved it...
 
I also thought I'd pop into Strandbags as I was in desperate need of a new bag and purse and found both of these for half price....Even Chris was impressed with the bargains I found...I love this bag and I've actually for once found a purse I can fit all my cards in...
 
Today I've added a couple more details to home in the way of zhooshing but I'll share that another day....Tomorrow will be a day of sewing for YuppyBubby and general tidying up....All this walking around on my feet for long periods is really starting to make them swell now...so feet up, stay home and do the fun stuff before I'm completely unable to bend any more....
 
So Home, Love & Life friends I'm off for now as I have a few things to do before picking kids up from school and Bumble Bee, so have a good day and I'll be back soon.....take care and Au revoir..xo
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment