Tuesday, April 3, 2012

Home Made Sausage Rolls....

Everyone loves sausage rolls and they're always a hit as an afternoon snack, finger foods at kids parties or just a quick lunch on the weekend for something different. I've always wanted to make my own sausage rolls but only recently found a recipe so hear it is.

500gm sausage mince (you could use pork or veal mince for a healthier alternative)
1 small onion grated
1 medium carrot grated
2 tsp mustard powder
2 tbsp tomato sauce
2 tbsp bbq sauce 
3/4 cup fresh bread crumbs
3 sheets partially thawed puff pastry



Fresh made yesterday afternoon..

For full directions check out my Recipes page and give them a go, they're quick, easy and don't take long to whip up.

2 comments:

  1. Hi Michelle, I recently read your comment on "A Beach Cottage". I just thought I would let you know that we do have The Mix Apparel range in some Coles stores in W.A. If ever you are up in the metro area, Coles in Gosnells and Maddington both stock the range. I just bought myself a little black wrap dress!!! Hope you are able to find something too. I like the look of your blog too...off to read some more now.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for that nannyjkm.....I'm in Busselton and our Coles store isn't too big so maybe that's why they don't stock the Mix Apparel range....but I wish they did as it would mix clothes shopping up a bit down here.....I'm glad you like the blog and I hope you enjoy what you read here.....xo

    ReplyDelete